Title: Workforce Management - Data Analyst
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Client Industry: Hospital & Healthcare
We have partnered with our client in their search for a Workforce Management Data Analyst to meticulously oversee and manage our multi-channel workforce activities within the scheduling contact center. This role aims to balance operational efficiency with customer satisfaction, focusing on a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Forecasting & Staffing Optimization: Analyze historical data, trends, and performance to develop forecasts for agent staffing. Implement both long-term (annual and monthly) and short-term (weekly, daily) scheduling strategies, as well as intra-day adjustments, to meet service delivery goals.
Performance Analysis: Regularly monitor and evaluate contact center agent performance to ensure alignment with organizational objectives. Implement necessary schedule changes to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Technology Utilization: Hands-on management of Workforce Management (WFM) applications like Verint, Aspect, IEX to optimize staffing and scheduling.
Training & Collaboration: Provide training as needed and foster a collaborative environment within the contact center. Communicate effectively with various stakeholders within a healthcare setting to align processes and expectations.
Quality Assurance & Compliance: Ensure that all interactions in the blended contact center environment meet organizational standards for quality and compliance, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology (preferred).
- Attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Presentation or training experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Technologies/ Operations preferred.
Education & Work Experience
- BA or BS preferred, or Associate’s degree in Business Management or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on expertise with WFM applications.
- 3+ years in a contact center environment (50+ seats), preferably in a 24/7/365 operation.