Copy Writer/Content Designer
8+ Month Contract
Plano, TX – Hybrid On-Site 2 days per week
- Come join the Marketing Design team as a Content Designer in the accounting software group,
one of our client’s most successful business units, known for its clear and focused B2B strategy.
- We love accountants and tax professionals, and we’re inspired by their courage, passion, and
entrepreneurial spirit. They’re more than customers – they’re partners in our mission to power
prosperity around the world.
- We’ve been on a journey of transformation in how we market our professional tax and attach
products to our customers, and we’re looking for creative team players to join us as we
revolutionize our customer programs.
- If you’re ready to create and fine-tune bold and elegant
solutions in a data- and values-driven environment, we want to hear from you.
- Though we each have individual skill sets and responsibilities, the Marketing Design team
operates as a distributed group of creatives. Partnerships between visual and content designers
shift with projects so that we can stretch our thinking and apply our specific skills across the
entire product platform.
- We strive to do the best work of our lives by creating design deliverables.
for integrated marketing efforts like Email, Social, Web, Display, and Print with artistry, speed,
creativity, and quality.
- Be a brand expert. From the corporate brand to the smallest individual product, advocate for and maintain an adherence to correct usage and placement to ensure all our marketing elements are in compliance with our high standards of excellence.
- Collaboratively partner with other content and visual designers on the creative team and
craft clear, concise, and compelling copy for marketing campaigns and elements that
drive awareness and engagement, and generate qualified leads that help move the
- Develop close relationships with cross-functional marketing partners, both on the Segment (marketing manager) side and the Digital (web and email production) side, to
create a level of trust that allows for honest, passionate communication among all
- Work on multiple project workstreams with complex timelines at one time, using strong
communication skills to manage expectations appropriately.
- Provide guidance on visual and content design to cross-functional marketing partners,
with design rationale and customer-backed insight for effective sell-through to senior
Be a catalyst for change. We are on a transformative journey with our product lineup,
accelerating the adoption of our Attach product offerings as key to powering prosperity
for our customers, and we want designers who can champion change.
- Apply an analytical mindset to your creative expertise, and use content design in ways
that help drive business objectives based on shifting landscapes, while transforming
accounting jargon into conversational, approachable language.
- Extensive (at least five years) experience in content design
- Ideally, a background in Direct Marketing
- Demonstrated success in writing email, preferably with nurture campaigns, and Paid.
Digital Media (Social, Display)
- Knowledge of content design principles and methods and how those apply across
integrated marketing communications
- A curiosity for new ideas, and a commitment to gaining customer feedback to inform on
rapid iteration and innovation to drive business results.
- Effective communicator to teammates and cross-functional partners, with strong
attention to detail.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process.
- Applied experience in Figma – we are fully invested in their ecosystem.