Title: VP IT Applications and SaaS - Remote
Client Industry: Pharmaceuticals
We have partnered with our client in their search for a VP IT Applications and SaaS. This pivotal role is at the forefront of ensuring the success of ERP and application implementations within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics and the pharmaceutical industry, combined with the ability to foster strong partnerships with operations and quality teams to drive implementation success
- Lead and oversee the successful implementation of ERP systems and applications, ensuring alignment with the company's business objectives.
- Establish close partnerships with operations and quality teams, ensuring all IT application implementations support business processes and quality standards.
- Be the go-to expert for Microsoft Dynamics within the organization, guiding its implementation to ensure optimal utilization and integration.
- Drive the IT application strategy, ensuring it aligns with the broader business and IT strategy of the company.
- Monitor the performance and success of implemented applications, initiating corrective actions or enhancements when necessary.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in ERP and SaaS applications, ensuring the organization benefits from the latest innovations.
- Collaborate with various business units, understanding their needs, and ensuring IT applications effectively meet those needs.
- Deep expertise in ERP and SaaS application implementations, with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with an emphasis on building relationships with operations and quality teams.
- Proven track record of successful IT application implementations in complex business environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and its unique challenges and opportunities.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills and a strategic approach to decision-making.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's Degree or additional certifications in relevant areas is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in IT application management, with a significant focus on ERP systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics.
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a deep understanding of its operational intricacies.