The Performance Marketing Manager will assist with optimizing standing-up a new Dynamic Creative Optimization system (DCO). An attractive candidate will have a knowledge of Flash-talking (or other ad management platform) and Adobe capabilities, to guide agency partners on strategy, creative design, execution, and optimization of go-to-market campaigns: Post Paid (B2C & B2B, heavy focus on B2C)
This role will work collaboratively with the media team to ensure acquisition programs are coordinated and integrated across the connected digital ecosystem, continually assess real-time digital performance to resolve what is/is not working, using data, analytics, and insights to continuously optimize coordinated acquisition marketing programs (content and media) for efficient performance: media return on investment, engagement, gross adds.
- Help shape bottom-of-the-funnel acquisition strategies, optimized creative templates, messaging by audiences, and performance triggers.
- Leverage learning tools optimally to support decision-making, e.g., A / B testing and experimentation prior to DCO stand-up.
- Ability to conduct regular analysis of marketing data to identify patterns to improve critical metrics at all stages of the funnel (awareness, engagement, conversion, adoptions, etc.).
- Development of segment personas analysis and interpretation of customer journey data to increase business performance.
- Create a scalable performance playbook based on nuanced learning across each line of business.
- Partner with the CRM on seamless message integration where applicable and & with Web Teams to grow our robust SEM/SEO campaigns and help reach new levels of performance.
- Be an internal SME that teams look to scale digital-driven opportunities.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferred area of study in Business, Marketing, or Technology
- A minimum of 4 years of programmatic digital campaign creation and operations; understanding of the role acquisition digital plays in the integrated marketing mix.
- Solid understanding of foundational marketing technologies (Ad Servers, DSPs, DMPs/Content Management Systems, Audience Management Platforms (CDP), Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Able to translate creative strategy into excellent offer-driven storytelling fueled by a DCO system that generates engaging content that drives consumer action; experience with a range of creative production modalities (e.g., static, video, animation)
- Experience understanding the impact of digital campaigns to nurture buyer journeys, oversee campaign deployment, metrics and create data-driven recommended optimizations
- Able to analyze campaign results to assess and recommend program/creative optimizations for stronger business outcomes
The compensation plan is incredibly attractive in the market (on conversion they offer a pension, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other benefits). This position is remote and travels, as necessary.