Technical Delivery Manager ( Sole Producer )
Hybrid – In Office 2-3 days and Remote/WFH 2-3 days per week
- Richmond, VA
- Wilmington, Delaware
6-month + contract with intent to convert to FTE. Conversion salary range is $130K - $140K + bonus DOQ
Looking for a Technical Project/Program Manager to join a well-known, profitable and growing organization. Specifically, this is a mid-size division that was acquired and has a lot of technical integration efforts internally ( on-prem to AWS Cloud migration, product engineering platform migrations, application development initiatives, etc. ). This reports to a Technical Delivery Manager COE, dotted line into a scrum team ( there are over 45 teams/squads across this division with approximately 6 – 15 per team ).
We are looking for a Technical PM that grew up working in software development, infrastructure engineering/DevOps/SRE or QA space – something that was hands on technical before moving into a PM / Delivery Manager role. This is a sole-producer role, no direct reports.
- Proven success of projects / programs / products working in Project Manager, Program Manager, Product Owner, Delivery Manager type capacities
- Background in Software Development / engineering, DevOps, QA, SDET, Infrastructure engineering, etc. Needs to be able to relate, communicate w/ the technical team members.
- Not required, but any on-prem to AWS migration project experience is nice to have – understanding the terminology (EC2, S3, etc.), security protocols, testing, etc.
- Driving infrastructure and applications on-prem to AWS Cloud.
- Proven experience creating project plans, milestone schedules, resource plans, budgets, risk mitigation, documentation, and communication of project status to execs and customers, product implementation, etc.
- Proven experience and passion for Scrum
- Scrum, AWS, Project Management and / or technical Microsoft certifications are nice to have