TITLE: Technical Business Analyst - P&C Insurance
Remote in the U.S. - Preferred in Central or Eastern Time Zones
Compensation Range : $45-$50/hour
ICS, a Korn Ferry company, is looking for a Technical Business Analyst, with P&C Insurance (specifically Underwriting) domain experience to join our enterprise Insurance client's team. You'll sit on a technical Scrum team to help with creating and gathering key stakeholder requirements.
What You'll Do:
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Develop the definition and vision behind like products and services within each internal stakeholder's group
- Develop strong working relationships with members of Development, Accounting & Finance, Operations, etc.
- Create and define user persona, functional requirements, business rules, process workflows, use cases and other descriptive outcomes to enable product development.
- Work closely with Technology teams and leadership to strategize and develop requirements/specifications requested by Business users
- Analyze the competitive landscape and monitor and incorporate industry innovations as input for product improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate release planning, prioritize changes and participate in design reviews to ensure solutions meet user needs.
- Maintain assigned product portfolio's key documentation (including roadmap and status dashboard).
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Two or more years in a Technical Business Analysis role; most recently in Property & Casualty Insurance Domain
- Two or more years within a Technical field GÇô i.e. Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, etc.
- Business Analysis, gathering test requirements, writing user test stories, building acceptance and success criteria, leading grooming meetings
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Thorough understanding of business, functional and technical aspects for applications assigned portfolio
- Thorough understanding of application landscape (e.g. application architecture, physical and logical deployment, interfaces, dependencies) for applications in assigned portfolio.
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.