We have partnered with our client, located in Downtown Houston, in their search for a Sr. Accounting/Financial Reporting Analyst on a contract to hire basis. This position will work in the office on a hybrid basis (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
- Responsible for the lease accounting and global consolidated and legal entity US GAAP internal and external reporting
- Managing the monthly close process, collaborating with international locations, FP&A and site controllers.
- Manage quarterly and annual audit processes
- Preparation and variance analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external income statement and balance sheet.
- Preparation and variance analysis of quarterly/annual cash flow statements for external reporting
- Prepare quarterly and annual footnote disclosures and disclosure schedules
- Serve as project lead for Onestream Reporting and consolidations project
- Strong corporate, consolidations, accounting research and analysis experience, along with a strong understand of US GAAP
- SAP, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), SAP BI experience a plus
- Onestream experience required
- Proven experience improving internal and external financial reporting processes and documentation
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (required)
- CPA highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Reporting
Title Sr. Accounting / Financial Reporting Analyst
Location Houston, TX
Client Industry Manufacturing