Senior Marketing Manager, B2B Go-To-Market Team
Part of the U.S. Marketing team for our client’s tax software, the B2B Go-To-Market team is seeking a highly motivated marketing professional who is excited to make an impact on the business by delivering signi?cant value to B2B Accounts Payable solutions like Bill Pay, while also making it easier to connect customers, vendors, and contractors through our B2B network. The ideal candidate is a self-starting strategic thinker with experience translating market, product, and customer insights into strong marketing plans while in?uencing and partnering cross-functionally to bring their bold visions to life. You’ll be challenged to move fast, navigate ambiguity, and have a big impact on our SBSEG customers' lives, while also developing the money-outside of the QuickBooks business.
- Be a GTM marketer/ jack of all trades with the ability to use storytelling, customer insights, data, and business acumen to lead initiatives at any phase of the product life cycle (from idea to maturity) and execute a GTM plan that can drive impact and in?uence.
- Be a champion of the voice of the B2B customer and supporting accountants through a learning agenda – developing deep empathy and understanding with their attitudes, needs and pain points.
- Leverage consumer (qual and quant), competitive, and industry insights plus new technological capabilities to uncover opportunities that can help further differentiate our suite of product offerings.
- Collaborate with Finance and other Marketers to build a 1-yr revenue forecast and the corresponding marketing plan to help deliver the aligned results.
- Strong creative skillset with an ability to turn deep customer insights into winning positioning, value proposition and messaging that will resonate with the target customer.
- Analytically-minded, with the ability to develop clear hypotheses and collaborate cross-functionally with other product marketing teams, channel marketing, sales, ?nance, analytics, and product to test and iterate our way into how we solution-sell our platform across all channels, providing the customer insights, positioning, and content to drive demand
- Track campaign impact and analyze program results to report on ROI
- Own the business outcomes (P&L) and communicate regular updates to leadership through ongoing forecasting, reporting and root cause analyses
- Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the organization
- Creative, Great interpersonal/communication skills, willing to work autonomously
- Cross-functional collaboration: looking for someone who can partner well with other teams
- Tools: Google Suite products, Zoom, Mac OS, Slack, any type of analytic/data dashboard tools like Tableau is nice to have