TITLE: Java Software Engineer
Jersey City, NJ or Wilmington, DE
Our financial services client is searching for a Java Software Engineer to join their team in Jersey City, NJ or Wilmington, DE. This is a hybrid position with 3 days/week in the office.
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
- 7+ years of experience in the role of software engineer working with Java/J2EE.
- Experience building a truly distributed architecture based system, especially involving large data volumes and real-time distribution will be huge plus.
- Experience with Core Java, Spring Boot, and RDBMS (SQL)
- Experience working through entire lifecycle of a large complex application build-out (from scratch) and delivery for either a large financial organization or a top-class technology product team.
- Experience working with cloud native design patterns.
- Experience in CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, GIT, Jira and a test-driven approach to agile delivery.
- Experience developing automated test software using Selenium and Cucumber.
- Experience working with messaging using Kafka, Avro desired.
- Working knowledge of Oracle or other SQL based database is preferred.
- Working knowledge of working with ORM frameworks like Hibernate is preferred.
- Knowledge of modern architectures based on micro services, REST APIs, NoSQL stores (e.g. Cassandra), and event-based architecture is preferred.
- Knowledge of working with Angular or React is a plus.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.