Sr. DevSecOps Engineer (Azure) - REMOTE
Minnesota HQ, but national dispersed teams.
Contract to Hire: $65/hr - $80/hr DOQ
Must Reside in Following States: MN, AZ, CA, IL, SD, TX, WI
Our client has over 140 year of industry knowledge and became a fortune 500 company in 2017. They are continuing to grow, invest, modernize and spearhead industry trends, product & service needs for their customers!
This Sr / Principal level DevSecOps Engineer to join a highly visible and profitable Product Engineering division that has over 100K customers on their platform. This DevSecOps Engineer will be the "go-to" in this space and will contribute technically. Needs to be highly technical, confident and able to communicate & collaborate with other engineering teams.
Additional Technical Environment Details:
- Proven Sr / Lead / Principal level DevSecOps Experience is a MUST!
- Policy as Code (implement various things)
- Experience with Terraform
- Basic security for Azure Apps
- Azure Functions, DevOps, Sentinel, NSG, Policies, Insights, Identity Management, RBAC, AAD
- Custom Domains
- Secret Scanning enforcement (managing/tracking to make sure secrets in code is cleaned up and hardened)
- IaC Scanning (Terraform)
- Enforcing OWASP best practices
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- CI/CD enhancements from a security perspective.
- App Services and App Service Environment
- SQL Server
- API Manager
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Vnets, Subnets, and DNS zones
- Infrastructure As Code ( IaC )
- .NET Core, C#
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.