Pay - $50 - $55/hr. W2 (C2C not available)
The Scrum Master assists in the delivery of software products. This role supports software product development teams delivering on critical business initiatives. Plans, monitors, and manages internal projects from initiation through completion employing Scrum Master techniques in an Agile environment.
• Organize scrum ceremonies including daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
• Partner with Product Owners and Software Development teams to achieve business objectives.
• Assist with refining and maintaining product backlog, as needed.
• Where necessary, help the Product Owner manage customer expectations and stakeholder communications.
• Act as a liaison between the team and others, minimizing interruptions to the sprint, keeping the team focused on delivering a quality product.
• Plan and execute within the commitments and roadmap developed.
• Assist the team through maturity of agile and scrum processes, improving delivery and confidence in commitments.
• Identify, understand, and track impediments; help remove them and drive improvements to optimize how the team works.
• Communicate to all levels of the organization on progress and status.
• Required to perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
• Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
• Skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work
• Experience being on Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes/organizations/cultures)
• Demonstrated experience in issue identification and resolution
• Knowledge of ADO and other agile tools to measure team productivity and report metrics
• Must possess and utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills to keep teams operating at maximum efficiency while also ensuring senior leaders and executive management are informed of progress at all times
• Adaptable and flexible in a cross-functional environment
• 2-5 years of using Scrum agile methodology
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related fields or significant domain expertise