We have partnered with our manufacturing, supply-chain, and delivery client located in Ontario, Canada in their search for a Quality Assurance/Regulatory Compliance Manager.
This is a temporary/Interim opportunity that is expected to last 1 year (12 months). The position requires you to be in the facility in Ontario five (5) days/week.
- Ensures company compliance with applicable quality standards and regulatory requirements necessary to register, distribute, and sell products including ISO 13485, FDA QSR; and EU regulations
- Implement company quality standards for products and manufacturing processes
- Develop, implement, and oversee compliance strategies and policies necessary to register, distribute, and sell company products within specified markets relative to production, distribution, and record keeping of company's products
- Experience with process controls
- Experience with statistical quality control
- Solid understanding of ISO standards related to manufacturing and other applicable international standards
Education & Work Experience
- 4 year college degree and/or work experience equivalent
- 3+ years of quality assurance/regulatory compliance experience
Title - QA/RC Manager
Location - Aurora, Ontario Canada
Client Industry - Manufacturing