Title: Product Analyst
Location: New York City, NY - Hybrid
We have partnered with our client in their search for a Product Analyst. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, develop, and deliver data products that empower our clients to make informed decisions. You will deep discovery work, from documenting business and user needs to analyzing systems and processes, to develop use cases and business requirements and then collaborate with project partners on product delivery. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, can operate independently with minimal guidance, has a growth mindset, collaborates effectively with others, and biases towards action and impact.
- Consult with key stakeholders to determine business objectives and success factors
- Work with technology professionals to develop a solution that meets business requirements
- Collaborate with team members to collect, analyze, and evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Conduct business analysis and research to identify key metrics and opportunities for improvement.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Translate high-level product requirements into detailed user stories, features, and acceptance criteria.
- Enhance existing systems by studying business objectives and preparing an action plan
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ensure business processes are running in accordance with Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC with the ability to understand and apply newest technology and trends
- Ability to work effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members
- Able to exercise independent judgment, multi-task and take lead role on projects with minimal direction
- Possess technical skills, including: Data visualization, data analysis, and AI/Analytics; working knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and basic computer science
- Passion for technology and ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to compile, organize and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Demonstrates brainstorming and consensus building skills
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, or related field