We have partnered with our client in their search for a PeopleSoft Consultant
Reporting to the Senior Director of Systems Development, the PeopleSoft Senior Analyst/Project Lead Consultant will serve as the functional project lead supporting the University’s PeopleSoft PUM, PeopleTools upgrade. Proficient in PeopleSoft HCM and covers all major modules, including Core Human Resources (Workforce Administration, Position Management, Template-Based Hire, Compensation, HRMS security, Department Security Tree), Time and Labor/Absence Management, Payroll for North America, Base Benefits, Payroll Labor Accounting, Reporting Tools, and Self-Service modules.
- Work closely with Senior Director to ensure system development projects proceed according to timelines, specifications, and user needs.
- Serve as the Project Lead on the PeopleSoft PUM and PeopleTools upgrade.
- Create system implementation project plans, functional requirements as needed, and application configuration documentation.
- Develop complex testing scripts, perform regression testing, and manage the execution of all functional and end-user testing types.
- Collaborate with Human Resources/Payroll/Benefits/IT teams and stakeholders to implement business requirements and system enhancements.
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and confidentiality of all relevant systems.
- Guide the training team in the development of system training materials.
- Partner on other tasks and special projects as assigned.
- BS in an Information Systems discipline. A minimum of more than seven years working with PeopleSoft HCM.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with information confidentially.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills to convey business requirements and technical needs clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to be able to execute multiple project plans successfully and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft’s Query Manager, SQL Developer, AQT, Application Designer, Data Warehousing, Component Interface, PS Security Administration, Process Scheduler, and Application Workflow Engine.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, statistical and logical formulas, conditional formatting, etc.