Marketing Technology Manager
6+ Month Contract
Remote, must live in PST, MST, or CST
- Bring the customer experience strategy to life in a durable, scalable, and measurable
way, leveraging our data, channels, and personalization tools.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to understand audience targeting requirements and
translate them into actual audience targeting rules and data points across various marketing
- Identify, discover, and validate data required to support campaign audience
segmentation and personalization.
- Conduct campaign investigations to troubleshoot possible issues (data, targeting rules,
experiment, campaign set up, etc.), and articulate problems with internal groups. Drive issues
- Partner with the data engineering/tech teams to plan data requirements and build pipelines
from customer data lakes to marketing platforms in order to use the data in campaigns
- Manage multiple timelines and milestones with the marketing, technical, and analytics
teams. Drive projects to meet launch dates.
- Communicate across departments and leadership levels data and technical
requirements and use cases to prioritize work across teams.
- Evaluate, implement and maintain new technologies including add-on apps to improve
campaign optimization. Be open to learning new marketing automation tools.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Automation/Marketing Operations/CRM/Marketing
- Experience using marketing automation platforms like Adobe, Marketo, Salesforce, Eloqua,
HubSpot, Pardot, etc.
- Experience using a Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Customer Journey Orchestration
(CJO) a plus
- Experience with segmentation, personalization, and fully automating campaigns utilizing
data feeds and customer action triggers (not list uploads)
- Experience marketing SaaS, apps or similar online or eCommerce services or products
- Ability to be nimble with evolving requirements and responsibilities
- Comfortable speaking technically to different stakeholders: Analytics, Marketing,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Solutions oriented, agile marketing mind-set
- Confident articulating recommendations based on learnings, data and insights
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in highly matrixed organization