Lean Business Partner (Contract Worker)
We have an immediate opportunity for LEAN Business Partner in San Diego, CA or Southern California.
You will join the LEAN Transformation and Continuous Improvement team, which leads the way in establishing a culture and mindset of process excellence. You will also be responsible for implementing process re-engineering and optimization initiatives using LEAN and Continuous Improvement methodologies, concepts, and principles.
In this role, you will collaborate with Intuit internal, and external stakeholders to strategize, create, and execute the complete LEAN methodology, along with change management and optimization initiatives for essential global processes across Intuit Expert NetworkIntuit partners (10 partners onshore/offshore, for around ~20,000 experts). Your responsibilities will include implementing the Intuit Lean Management System standard practices, simplifying processes, conducting daily improvements (Kaizen), and overseeing end-to-end process optimization projects.
- Lead Gembas, implement standards workshops, streamline flows, implement Kaizen for Intuit suppliers as part of the broader Intuit Expert Network
- Facilitate Value Stream workshops, documenting outcomes to facilitate process improvement initiatives
- Deliver more complex re-engineering & simplification / standardization / optimization of identified global cross-functional processes as directed
- Participate in development of Continuous Improvement Transformation Community & Culture through active involvement in a variety of workshops, forums & training sessions related to LEAN & other Process Excellence concepts & practices
- Implement Change Management related to LEAN implementations
The experience you need to excel in the role:
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green (LSSGB) or Black Belt (LSSBB) from a reputed company
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Business Operations / Finance / Management
- Extensive track record implementing Lean Management Systems (Daily Management, Problem Solving, Coaching, Gemba practice, Standard Work, Leader Standard Work)
- Strong experience with Suppliers / Partners development global programs.
- Breadth of knowledge of complex Lean and Six Sigma tools, methodology & statistical analysis
- Knowledge & understanding of the high technology / software industry business models & core processes
- Ideally Change Management certified professional – Prosci - ADKAR, Kotter, etc.
- 7 to 10 years of professional experience driving large, cross-functional LEAN & continuous improvement initiatives with demonstrable business results
- Working on large, global process re-engineering initiatives in large complex global organizations, especially focused on product management and learning development initiatives
- Improving Value Propositions and Revenue Growth via LEAN implementations
- Very strong facilitation skills in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnerships, interactions, and workshops.
- Directing work efforts in a matrixed environment to achieve objectives effectively & efficiently
- Understanding & facilitating change in a challenging & dynamic environment – handling challenge from senior stakeholders, push back from business-as-usual teams & a lack of understanding/appreciation of the benefits of LEAN