We have partnered with our client in their search for a Junior Analyst with Smartsheet experience.
• Interact with business units to understand, and document current business rules and processes.
• Translate current state business rules and specifications to new technology platform and processes.
• Work closely with technology and business teams to validate system processes and calculations.
• Support businesses in transition to new technology and processes with troubleshooting and support for the first 60 days.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
• Analyze the data captured and find anomalies and inconsistencies.
• Think critically and identify data and/or system issues, identify root causes and identify solutions.
• Prepare professional summary of findings to all levels of the organization including executives, business leads, and support teams.
• Identify bottlenecks or errors in processes, develop solution-oriented business case for team evaluation.
• Collaborate with departments including technology, operations, business leaders, finance and sales to develop wholistic solutions and plans.
• Provide support for planning and tracking solutions within the shared services organization.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, accounting, or a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar business/ data analyst role.
• Advanced level Excel skills are required, expert level skills preferred.
• Demonstrated expertise is analyzing data sets, drawing logical conclusions and creating user friendly reports/ graphs to convey the results, prefer experience creating data visualization tools including Power BI and Tableau.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Highly motivated problem solver, self-starter who is adaptable to changes in business needs and direction.
• Positive team player who enjoys working with a team and individually in an office environment.
• Experience managing and updating Smartsheet reports and tools is a plus.
• Experience with SharePoint Online is a plus.
Junior Business Analyst