We have partnered with our client in their search for a Java Cloud Developer for one of our clients in Plano, TX.
This role is in a co-located agile development team which forms part of a larger global development group. You will be responsible for all aspects of software development and delivery with a particular focus on high quality maintainable code. You will have the opportunity to work as a part of a feature team covering a broad range of technologies. You will help develop enterprise-class systems that support thousands of branch officers, bankers, and back office staff. Best yet, you will be joining a team of highly motivated and skilled software engineers who will help you to lay the foundations of a great career.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
- Must have at least 7-9 years of experience in Java. Skilled in the following technology: Agile methodology, Java/J2EE tech stack, consuming and building API, Spring framework, SQL, oracle database, XML, SPLUNK, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Automation and Unit Testing. Experience in AWS, Kubernetes Platform is good to have.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices in cloud / data
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Able to develop reusable code components, drive coding standards, perform code reviews and provide key process improvement recommendations
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Strong experience in Java, cloud development
- Ability to communicate to different audiences appropriately, from technical colleagues to managers in the business