We have partnered with our client that t is a major consumer products company and they are looking to hire a Senior in their search for a IT Program Manager
As an IT Program Manager you must have knowledge of Supply Chain Manufacturing and automotive industry with technical program management experience. The IT Program Manager must be eager to excel at the intersection of interdisciplinary teams and act as the conduit between cross-functional efforts enabling unity and synergy across the organization. This position requires a well-rounded individual who is detail-oriented, hands-on experience in delivering complex large scale supply chain and automotive projects and can manage multiple programs within Supply Chain and Manufacturing IT portfolio while leading a team of business owners, product owners and engineers to successfully deliver multiple projects on time. The Supply Chain and Manufacturing IT Program Manager is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, fostering collaboration and distilling complex problems into actionable roadmaps, project plans, cost benefit analysis, prioritization, and governance.
- Perform complex data analysis to identify different opportunities to improve capacity utilization in FCs.
- Leading cross-functional teams and program managers to drive business decisions and implementations.
- Program managing automation systems and continuous improvement projects.
- Manage strategic NPI improvement projects focused on support of new product introduction and ramp on time with the right quality.
- Coordinate with stakeholders both within Supply Product Area Cloud & IP3PP Core team.
- Demonstrates extensive project and program management discipline expertise.
- Demonstrates consistent track-record of successful delivery within practice and across the Supply Chain discipline.
- Demonstrates experience with IT PMO complex automotive implementations.
- Demonstrable knowledge of program and project management tools such as, Jira, Microsoft Project, Confluence, Team Central, Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheet.
- Must have experience in Financial/Budget Planning.
- Must have experience in working with multi-vendor and multi product team.
- Robust Program Management and Project Management skills and demonstrable experience in leveraging them appropriately.
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to mentor and effectively manage a team of product owners, business owners, engineers, and IT project teams.
- Stellar communication skills and a demonstrable ability to lead and influence others.
- PMP certification is a plus. 5 -10 years of Agile knowledge or Scrum Master, Agile Coach or RTE certifications are a plus.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree; or equivalent program management experience.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of program management or PMO Lead experience in Automotive industry.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of related experience on delivering large complex projects at scale.
Title : IT Program Manager
Client Industry: consumer products