IT Governance Analyst
Hybrid in Southlake, TX or Kansas City, MO
Compensation Range : $55-70/hour
ICS, a Korn Ferry company, is looking for an IT Governance Analyst to join our Investment/Asset Management client's team. You'll be part of the Business Operations team that works across all IT teams and partners with Finance and Internal Compliance to enable growth and business success for the Technology Organization.
The team is currently going through COBIT assessments to prepare for their upcoming SOC audit and other major audits. This role will help to protect the organization's reputation, financials, and general risk mitigation.
What You'll Do:
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Proactively oversee IT Audit Controls by building and maintaining a framework to govern auditable IT processes and standards
- Support the work to provide timely responses to all audits (internal and external) which are applicable to IT (Ex. SOC audits, Financial audits, internal compliance audits, vendor audits, etc.)
- Partner with internal compliance to ensure expectations on IT governance, audits and improvement processes are understood and planned throughout the team
- Be internal primary point of contact for questions, responses, observations, and demos pertaining to IT audits
- Maintain a system for housing inputs and artifacts
- Drive operational effectiveness and efficiency through proactive processes that will increase audit efficiency and reduce audit finding risks
- Communicate with senior leaders to ensure transparency to adherence to governance, audit plans and associated process expectations
- Host bi-annual internal IT controls review to ensure controls are in place prior to audit requests
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an IT Governance , IT Audit, Business Operations, or cross-functional operational role, at a technology company
- A record of academic achievement; bachelor's degree in Business or Finance related field; or equivalent
- Deep knowledge and experience managing IT governance processes, experience with COBIT and NIST
- Deep knowledge and experience with managing IT audits and working with auditors
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a strong sense of ownership
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.