The Digital Solutions technology leader oversees a collaborative, transparent business and technology engagement model, where technologists work closely with business teams, pursue a deep understanding of business functions along with the aligned technology needs, advocate opportunities for technology to become more effective, and adapt technology services and process to support the Client’s strategic objectives along with each business departments’ tactical outcomes. Additionally, the Digital Solutions leader manages the budget and delivery of existing Digital services, while continuously improving stability and quality, enabling the Credit Union to support consumers, our members, and employees.
The Digital team consists of developers, analysts, architects, and leaders. The Digital team provides 24/7 technology and operational management of applications including the Client’s public and private websites and digital services and solutions.
- Provide enterprise leadership and contribute subject matter expertise as needed across the Client to further corporate initiatives and SFAs, provide business intelligence and insights, support peers and the CEO, strengthen operations and change, and advance achievement of Client strategic and financial goals.
- Provide technology leadership for the development and implementation of Digital initiatives that create and maintain a competitive advantage and increased member value in a constantly changing marketplace.
- Manage existing digital technology programs, products, and services, 24x7, for all lines of business of including, but not limited to digital banking and digital services, application integrations, internal corporate applications, and third-party software as a service (SAAS) management.
- Lead strategic technological digital applications and distributed systems to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development, deployment, and management of current and future application technologies with all stakeholders.
- Oversee the development and execution of prioritized and approved Digital projects.
- Proactively oversee a 24/7 digital production environment designed to operate error-free with high availability, reliability, and capacity for our members and employees.
- Manage the expenses (operating and capital) for IT Digital Solutions budgets in conjunction with the central IT finance program and the Client accounting/finance team to ensure all funding requests follow the appropriate governance processes.
- Ensure compliance with policies, IT quality and security processes and procedures, identifying and addressing any compliance issues.
- Manage third-party vendors and resources on behalf of Digital Solutions and the Client, ensure value-add for deployment on prioritized initiatives.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, and suppliers to build motivated teams with a shared focus on achieving results.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to credit union compliance including bank secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the position.
- Act as a Role Model for the Client Commitments to Leadership.
- Foster a positive and engaging work environment for each team member by promoting skill development, coaching for improvement and growth, inspiring others through your words and actions, ensuring positive employee morale throughout Client, and embracing our mission, vision, and core values.
- Align to a competitive financial and performance management model, measurable and rationalized according to industry benchmarks, demonstrating Information Technology value, pursuing further return for every dollar spent, and driving financial decision and strategy development
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of the Client’s strategic goals and objectives.