Korn Ferry is engaged in a search for an Systems Admin/Support professional for one of our Columbus, OH clients. This is a 6+ month right to hire opportunity.
Hybrid 3 days per week on-site.
As a member of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you'll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks that make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day. In this role you'll call on your experience designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of a project, test the performance of the infrastructure, and verify that the requirements have been successfully met. As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing projects to completion.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Exposure to scripting languages such as python, UNIX.LINUX shell, Perl and/or PHP
- Minimum of 2-4 years file transfer experience.
- Experience in testing and implementing managed file transfer solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following protocols: AS2/SSH/SSL/Connect:Direct.
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies.
- Proven analysis and reporting skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
Proficient knowledge and understanding in the following key areas:
- Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
- Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
- Design (compliance, security)
- Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Proficient in more than one specific infrastructure technology