|As a Software Engineer, you will work on customer-facing web and mobile applications using open source frameworks, to highly-available RESTful services, to back-end C# and Java based systems.
We are a team of full stack engineers. Our programming languages has been Java, Python, and Scala. We build products using Open Source packages and Inner Source Components. We are also closely aligned with best practices of agile software development such as pair programming, mobbing, test-driven design, trunk development, and frequent and incremental code deliveries.
You will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You will team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it all in a diverse, inclusive, collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
As an Engineer on our group, you will be working with our Agile teams building applications leveraging
• An architecture in the style of “Event sourcing”
• Microservices to provide dedicated business functions
• Oracle, AWS AuroraDB , MongoDB and Redis Cache used for creating persistent view services
• Kafka for messaging and to enable rapid short term recovery, horizontal scalability and workload distribution
• Angular for building user Interfaces.
• Hadoop for analytics
• Programming languages: experience on Java is a must, shell scripting languages such Python are nice to have.
• Runtimes / Application servers – One of the following - Spring Boot, Docker , Tomcat
• Frameworks / libraries – Experience with Kafka, Spring boot. Angular experience is a Plus
• Databases: MongoDB expertise is a must. AWS DocumentDB, DynamoDB or Redis Cache are a plus
• Rules Engines experience a Plus : Drools or Rulebook
• AWS Certified Developer or Architect are a plus