TITLE: Automation Test Analyst
Mount Laurel, NJ
Our financial services client is searching for an Automation Test Analyst to join their team in Mount Laurel, NJ on a contract-to-hire basis. This position is a hybrid role with 2 days per week in the office
What You'll Do:
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- You will join the client's DaaS (Data as a Service) portfolio team within their Information Management organization. This group support multiple lines of business, handles data ingestion, sends and receives data, and works with data warehousing.
- Candidate will be expected to deliver testing in the data warehouse space by enhancing the use of automation tools.
- Able to act independently to support product delivery and with teams to support automation objectives. This includes the ability to lead small to mid-sized test delivery from end-to-end.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
- 5+ years data warehouse testing experience
- Strong understanding of data marts and data warehouse concepts
- Expert in SQL with the ability to create source-to-target comparison test cases in SQL
- Automation tools (Tosca BI/DI, Autosys, python)
- Creation of test plans, test cases, traceability matrix, closure reports
- May have experience with Informatica or other ETL tools
- Azure Data Bricks, Data Factory, DevOps
- Excel Macros
- Background working in an Agile environment
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.