Digital Analyst / Administrator, Coordinator
Downtown Detroit, MI office - remote for most part w/ 2-3 times per month in office for meetings
12+ month contract with good chance to extend!
Our long-term client is looking for an Digital Analyst / Administrator with some experience working within a Analyst, Web/Data Administrator type capacity. This is a unique role within a well-known, highly reputable large organization in Detroit, MI. You will join a 3rd party partner to support end client applications build, UAT and data migration initiatives.
Looking for some CSS, HTML skills.
** this is NOT a "IT Business Analyst " position. Having some business analyst traits / exposure is ok, but this is NOT a true IT BA position.
• Intake program requirements to identify the correct data and business rules.
• Testing in performance and QA environments to ensure expected results in multiple user Interfaces, reporting, etc.
• Document business data models to support business requirements and business process flow, integrations with multiple partners and systems.
• Intake batch extracts and delivery requirements for internal and external partners.
• Troubleshoot data or process issues within QA environments.
• Use SQL and reporting tools to test and validate data issues.
• Devise application program solutions based on business problems, including: Requirements documentation, Graphical representations, Presentations that describe the desired solution or product feature
• Experience in SDLC – including creating test case scenarios and UA
• Ability to write SQL queries to validate, test, and troubleshoot data. (Siebel)
• Experience in file extracts, file transfers, encryption (Sterling, Connect Direct)
Nice to have experience / exposure
- Marketing Automation, Loyalty Platform, API Catalog & Integration Services, Mobile & POS Integration, Dashboards, Visualization, Marketing Optimization, Data Transformation, Campaign Strategy & Execution, Marketing Content Creation, Journey Mapping