We have partnered with our client in their search for a Contract Administration Specialist
Pay Range: 30-35/hr
Location: Winston Salem, NC Hybrid 3 Days per week onsite
Position summary: Responsible for providing full cycle contract administration support for Operations and Technology contracts, ensuring execution of contract in accordance with policies, legal requirements and other governmental provisions. Furthermore, this position plays a key role in contract execution by resolving issues, minimizing delays, assisting with audits, facilitating dispute resolution, and escalating concerns when necessary. The candidate for the position will have the opportunity to apply research, organizational and analytical skills in a fast paced, diverse business environment while learning about the organization, a banking association and payments company that is owned by the largest commercial banks and dates back to 1853.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study and /or five years of experience in a contract administration role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with a procure to pay solution such as SAP Ariba (i.e. contracts, process requisitions, research invoices and purchase orders, create custom reports, etc.)
- Experience in MS Office software suite with strong aptitude in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Outstanding problem solver with an analytical mindset, excellent organizational skills and demonstrated passion for data detail.
- Ability to identify challenges/barriers and make recommendations to get to a satisfactory outcome.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (i.e., the ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication and collaborate with all levels of the organization)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to research, collect and analyze data.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary liaison between legal, procurement, senior management, and other key stakeholders in the contract preparation process for O&T vendors and clients.
- Serve as the point of contact for internal customers on contractual matters.
- Responsible for handling all aspects of contract administration, from contract review and request intake through contract execution and filing, including onboarding of contracts, researching and tracking contract abstraction issues, analyzing contract documentation, monitoring progress of pending contracts, communicating status of contract reviews, and managing contracts lifecycle.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of systems and documentation to increase efficiency of the department, including spreadsheets, forms, checklists, flow and databases.
- Report on contract metrics as requested by management.
- Review purchase order details and terms to ensure they are consistent with contractual agreement.
- Monitors contract performance by determining compliance to contract requirements and determining the need for amendments or extensions to the contract.
- Monitor all cost during the life of a contract.
- Proactively interact and work with team members in varying levels within the O&T department, assisting them with their contract inquiries
- Multitask between tools validating order information and verifying payment terms with high attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.