We have partnered with our client in their search for an Application Support Analyst – ETL / SQL to deliver their custom reports that are required by the organization.
- Manage the integrations between applications systems
- Daily operations and monitoring the successful completion of scheduled jobs
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to the integrations/reports that are developed.
- Develop and implement projects related to IT systems
- Develop a business continuity plan for Applications systems and maintain a disaster recovery process for the systems.
- Must have reliable transportation to be able to travel between campuses as needed.
- Participates in the On-Call technical support rotation
- Stay current on the latest technology related to creation of integrations, KPI Dashboards and reports
- Active Directory including DNS, DHCP, print, and DFS services
- Office 365, Word, Excel
- MIRTH connect
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; a viable combination of experience and education will be considered
- 3 -5+ years of MS-SQL programing
Title: Application Support Analyst – ETL / SQL
Location: Skokie (Hybrid)
Client Industry: Healthcare