Application Support Analyst
Hybrid - NYC
Compensation Range : $475-$585/day
The Application Support role will provide the first line of production support for our internal and vendor applications. This role will be trained on both the front-end functionality and on the back-end technology of the applications and will respond to both monitoring alerts and to end-user raised issues. He/she will attempt an initial diagnosis of any problems and if possible, a resolution.
What You'll Do:
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Coordinate with application development, support teams, as well as business users
- Provide hands-on expertise for solving application related tickets and issues as needed
- Respond to system alerts related to these applications.
- Respond to users experiencing issues using these applications.
- Incisive analytical skills to quickly diagnose problems
- Manage communications with users and management during any issues.
- Experience reading and interpreting log files
- Prior experience supporting enterprise scale applications in a multi-tiered system is a plus.
- Liaise with other IT staff as needed to escalate and resolve issues.
- Provide feedback/documentation to development after the resolution of issues and outages.
- Experience in assisting with implementations of technical solutions.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or successful completion of computer courses or equivalent business experience
- Experience with Windows operating system and applications
- Familiarity with Linux operating system is a plus.
- Able to solve complex technical issues and facilitate solutions by reviewing errors, logs, code, and database objects
- Prior experience in Application Support in financial services highly desirable
- Hands-on prior experience with any object-oriented programming language is a plus
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.