We have partnered with our client in their search for an Agile Coach
Hybrid Position in NYC
pay range: 85-100/hr
The Agile Coach will play a key role in continuing the organization's Agile transformation journey. This position will provide agile coaching, support the adoption of the Agile playbook and foster agile mindset for effective, transparent and cohesive teams to enable better outcomes. This position will work with senior executives, as well as all levels of staff
The candidate should be self-motivated, extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, collegial and able to function under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Specific duties include working with Agile product teams to motivate, train and execute the Agile playbook as it relates to governance and coaching. Develop reporting and metrics to show maturity progression of Agile teams throughout the transformation journey.
Position Requirements: 5+ years as an Agile Coach, as well as:
- Strong communication skills, ability to effectively work and communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
- Drives the Agile Community of Practice within the product and product portfolio.
- Performs team coaching at product and product portfolio level with a systemic approach to maximize learning, self-organization, performance and sense of accountability, focusing on teams' capability to define and refine their agile processes and frameworks.
- Performs consultancy to ensure that the team, product and product portfolio level results are in line with Agile values and principles.
- Performs team coaching to improve team relationships across the entire product and product portfolio level.
- Performs mentoring to develop new agile team facilitators, including product manager, product owner, scrum masters, release engineers and Agile coaches through a mentor-mentee relationship.
- Train teams in Agile topics, values and principles whenever needed.
- Facilitates team sessions whenever needed by other Scrum Masters or Release Engineers within the product and product portfolio level.
- Assess the product and product portfolio Agile maturity.
- Creates and prioritizes an improvement backlog, driving it to action with the aid of other organizational areas.
- Works in tandem with other Scrum Masters, Release Engineers and Agile Coaches to spread agile values and principles in the entire organization.
- Articulate and champion process changes when necessary
- Participates in other organizational Agile Communities of Practice.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Jira/Confluence
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Applicable Certifications – Scrum Master (CSM), Product Owner (CPO), PMI-ACP